Is school starting back up in your household this week? Pre-made pizza crusts are always a lifesaver on the busy weeknights. My favorite pre-made crusts are in a 2-pack from Trader Joe’s. All you have to do is add your toppings and bake. If you want to go the traditional cheese and pepperoni route, no one is stopping you, but today I’m using seasonal produce to make the most delicious Peach and Prosciutto Flatbreads!
This flatbread makes for a killer dinner recipe or delicious appetizer for girls night. Since you took shortcuts on the crust, use fresh ingredients as the toppings. The flavor combo of the sweet juicy peaches paired with the salty prosciutto makes for one delicious bite. The fresh corn bursts in your mouth with each bite and the balsamic drizzle is an added bonus that just so happens to be aesthetically pleasing! My biggest tip for making pizzas is to use fresh cheese. It melts much easier and contains fewer additives than pre-grated cheeses.
Peach and Prosciutto Flatbread
- 1 Trader Joe's pizza crust
- fresh mozzarella cheese slices
- prosciutto slices
- 2 peaches thinly sliced
- balsamic drizzle
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Place 1 pizza crust on a baking sheet. Drizzle with a little olive oil and brush into the crust.
- Spread fresh mozzarella slices across pizza crust. Add torn prosciutto slices on top. Bake for 10 minutes. Broil the last 2-3minutes until cheese is melted and golden brown and prosciutto becomes crispy.
- While the pizza is baking, cut corn off of 1 ear and saute in a small skillet with olive oil until corn is cooked and becomes bright yellow in color. Set aside.
- Remove pizza from the oven. Top with sliced peaches, corn, and arugula. Finish with a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
You may also love:
I’d love to hear from you once you get the chance to make this recipe. Leave a comment below with your review or any modifications you made!