Cauliflower Gnocchi with Sundried Tomatoes and Pesto
A quick, fresh vegetarian meal to get on the table in under twenty minutes.
- 1 bag Cauliflower Gnocchi from Trader Joe's
- 1-2 Tbsp Homemade Basil Pesto
- 2-3 Tbsp sundried tomatoes roughly chopped
- Parmesan Cheese freshly grated
- Basil for garnish
In a nonstick skillet, cook gnocchi with 1 Tbsp of olive oil. Note 1
While gnocchi is cooking, roughly chop sundried tomatoes
Add pesto and sun dried tomatoes to the nonstick skillet. Stir until all gnocchi is coated.
Serve in a bowl and top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and basil to garnish.
- Do not cook gnocchi according to package instructions or this recipe will turn out soggy.