I don’t know about you, but I love making any sort of breakfast or brunch! Every few months I get the urge to host a big boozy brunch for my friends. This Everything Bagel Breakfast Ring has this has become one of the most requested menu items. This really is EVERYTHING!
Breakfast rings are very versatile and that is why I love them so much. You can swap out the ham for a different breakfast meat or leave it out all together for a vegetarian option. You could also add any type of vegetable if you’re trying to sneak them in your children’s mouths! The possibilities are endless.
Whether you’re going on vacation or hosting friends for a weekend, this recipe is so easy to prepare and even more delicious to eat. In fact I made this exact recipe at two separate bachelorette parties this past summer. The ingredients are easy enough to pack in a cooler or order through a grocery delivery. Just remember to pack your Everything Bagel Seasoning and you’re all set! If you’re anything like me, you’ll travel with one bottle at all times. People judge me, but they’re always the first in line asking to sprinkle some on their breakfast. 🙂
Lastly, I get asked a lot if I have used any other everything bagel seasoning besides Trader Joe’s — I have, but I still think TJ’s is the best! Not only for the flavor, but at $1.99 that is a price that can’t be beat!
Everything Bagel Breakfast Ring
- 2 pkg Pillsbury crescent dough
- Ham sliced
- White american cheese sliced
- 5 eggs scrambled
- Trader Joe's Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Arrange crescent triangles (wide end) in a circle around the baking sheet with the bases overlapping in the center and the points to outside. Set aside.
- Whisk together 5-6 eggs and reserve 1-2 tablespoons to brush tops of crescent dough before baking. Scramble eggs on stove over medium-high heat, Slightly under cooking since they will cook more in the oven. You could add cheese or sautéed veggies to the eggs if desired.
- Place a layer of white American around the circle base of the crescent ring. Add a layer of ham. Add scrambled eggs. Add another layer of ham and cheese if desired.
- Fold the crescent tips over the layers and tuck under the base. This will form the ring!
- Brush tops of crescent dough with reserved 1-2 tablespoons of egg and sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes until crescent dough is golden brown!
- Slice and serve.
You may also love:
I’d love to hear from you once you get the chance to make this recipe. Leave a comment below with your review or any modifications you made! And don’t forget to tag @rightbackspatula on Instagram if you take any pictures!
Leave a Reply