Hosting friends for a game day and unsure what to make? I know those noon games don’t leave much time to prepare many snacks before your guests arrive, but these sheet pan nachos will be a recipe you will want to try.
If you saw my recent post with the Carnitas Tacos, then I think you’ll like this one too because it’s the same precooked meat from Costco (2 pack). The clean-up is nacho problem because it is just as easy, which is key when hosting!
What you’ll need:
Before you bake:
- tortilla chips
- cheese, lots and lots of cheese
- carnitas, cooked
Layer chips, cheese, and meat onto a foil lined baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
After you bake suggested toppings:
Simply add your favorite toppings and just like that you will have a sheet pan nachos to please a crowd. Easy peasy!
- green onion
- greek yogurt or sour cream
- pico de gallo or your favorite salsa
- lime wedges
Carnitas Sheet Pan Nachos
- Costco tortilla chips
- 1 pkg Costco Carnitas Meat
- Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- Mexican blend cheese
- Jalapeños sliced
- Avocado thinly sliced
- Green Onion sliced
- Cilantro chopped
- Greek yogurt
- Pico de gallo
- Lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with heavy duty foil. Set aside.
- Cook carnitas according to package. Shred and set aside.
- When ready to cook nachos, spread a generous layer of chips on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle a generous amount of Monterey Jack cheese on top. Add meat. Sprinkle with Mexican cheese blend.
- Bake for 10 minutes until cheese is melted and some meat pieces become golden brown, but still tender.
- Remove from oven and add desired toppings!
I’d love to hear from you once you get the chance to make this recipe. Leave a comment below with your review!