I’m rounding up my favorite Right Back Spatula tailgate recipes all into one blog post to save you time from searching around. This round up is in no particular order and is meant to showcase the best of the best!
Disclaimer: This blog post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a small commission should you make a purchase using my link. It’s okay – I love all of these products and ingredients anyways, and you will too!
My Favorite Cheesy Dips
1. The Best Spicy Corn Dip Recipe – This spicy corn dip is my most requested dip recipe. It’s unique, highly addictive and will most likely be one of the first items gone from your spread. It’s perfect for a large crowd.
2. Creamy Pub Cheese Dip – Not all dips have to be hot bubbly dips. This cream pub cheese dip is a great make-ahead recipe to serve with pretzels or fresh vegetables.
3. Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip – This Healthier Buffalo Chicken Dip will surely impress your guests and is completely guilt-free. Creamy, cheesy, and the perfect amount of spice. Grab your favorite veggies and cracker for dipping!
4. Jarlsberg Cheese Dip – Came for the snacks, staying for the cheese dip? This Jarlsberg cheese dip is another make-ahead recipe that is best served with crackers.
5. Corned Beef Dip Recipe – Cheesy, creamy, and topped with a nutty crust, this Corned beef dip is full of all the flavors from the classic Reuben sandwich! This dip is easy to make and one your guests will love!
6. Baked Caramelized Onion and Bacon Dip – This Baked Caramelized Onion and Bacon Dip is a labor of love and worth every minute. Creamy, cheesy, and full of bold flavors. This dip is insanely delicious and essential for every spread.
Brunch snacks for the early games…
7. Mini Chicken & Waffles. This isn’t much of a recipe, more so assembly, which is why I don’t have a dedicated blog post for this app. If you’re planning an NFL game day, plan ahead and grab some nuggets from Chick-Fil-A on Saturday (they’re closed on Sunday’s), reheat them and add them on top of a mini eggo waffle. Drizzle with your favorite maple syrup and garnish with parsley. These will be gone!
8. Peppered Candied Bacon – The most addictive bacon made with only 4 ingredients. This bacon should be a requirement at every brunch. Try adding this to a Bloody Mary during those early game days.
9. Everything Bagel Breakfast -A crescent ring filled with ham, cheese, and eggs and sprinkled with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
10. Jalapeno Popper Potato Skins – Crispy potatoes filled with a spicy, creamy, cheesy mixture. These jalapeño popper potato skins are the perfect app for any game day!
11. Individual Cheese Cups – Grab your favorite meats, cheeses, fruits, and accoutrements and try making your own individual cheese cups. I filled the bottom of mine with trail mix and added these football skewers with sharp cheddar, peppered salami, and pepper jack! They were a hit!
12. Jalapeno Cheddar Football Cheese Ball – The MVP of your tailgate spread. A cheesy football with a little bit a heat, completed covered in bacon. The best play in my book.
13. Mini Wonton Taco Cups – You make the wonton tacos and let your guests choose the toppings. Give it a try!
14. Elote Chex Mix – Chex Mix with a Mexican flare that you’ll surely love elote!
15. Game Day Sheet Pan Carnitas Nachos – Hosting, but don’t want a sink full of dishes? Try these sheet pan nachos that use precooked meat from Costco. Easy to prepare, easy to make, and the clean-up is nacho problem because it is just as easy, which is key when hosting.
16. Spicy Chex Mix – Once you make this made from scratch Spicy Chex Mix, you won’t ever be putting a store bought bag in your cart again — You’ll be hooked!
17. Taco Ring – The perfect appetizer where those pesky picky eaters and choose their own toppings! 🙂 The Mexican flare with the cheesy filling instantly draws a crowd. Guests love when they can build-their-own anything.
18. Pretzel Board – Everyone loves a good salty snack while they’re drinking beers during the game. Try making a pretzel board with different mustard and cheese sauces for dipping! 🙂
That’s it for the round up! Hopefully this gave you some ideas of what to make for the big game! Can’t wait to hear what you end up making!!
I’d love to hear from you once you get the chance to make this recipe. I would appreciate if you rate and review any recipe you try. And don’t forget to tag @rightbackspatula on Instagram if you take any pictures!
Leave a Reply